EHX’s smallest and most powerful compact Polyphonic Octave Generator yet. The Pico POG takes the streamlined simplicity of the Micro and Nano POGs and fits it all into an ultra-compact chassis and adds a powerful tone control. The tightest octave effect now fits on the tightest of pedalboards.
The EHX Pico POG features a lighting fast feel that will track every note and chord you play with precision. Dial in Sub Octave to add stumble rumble or monstrous thunder. Add Octave Up for ethereal air or max it out to shred into another galaxy. Perfectly blend 3-voice tones for fat synthy madness. The 3 mode Tone control lets you tailor your sound to fit into any pocket no matter how massive or small.
Controls on the Pico POG include dedicated volumes knobs for the SUB OCTAVE, OCTAVE UP, and DRY voices. These three controls act as a mixer for infinite possible voice mixes. The TONE knob features three modes controlled by the FILTER button. In Tone Mode, the knob acts as a tilt-EQ with a flat frequency response in the center, more treble and less bass as you turn the knob clockwise, and less treble and more bass as you turn the knob counterclockwise. In this mode, the EQ is applied to all 3 voices. In Low Pass Filter mode, the knob cuts highs in the Sub and Octave Up voices, while High Pass Filter mode cuts lows in the Sub and Octave Up Voices.
- Lightning-fast tracking with perfectly precise octave tones
- 3 volume knobs control level of SUB OCTAVE, OCTAVE UP, and DRY tones
- TONE knob with 3 filter modes
- Tone Mode applied tilt-EQ to all output
- Low Pass Mode applies a resonant low pass filter, which allows low frequencies to pass while cutting higher frequencies of the Sub and Octave Up voices
- High Pass Mode applies a high pass filter, which allows high frequencies to pass while cutting lower frequencies of the Sub and Octave Up voices
- Power adapter included