GP-200LT is the LITE version of the GP-200, a swift drifting, smooth racing. With its compact size and portable design, this burden lifter allows you to pick out your favorite sound and clear out just enough physical space, making it easy to fit into any pedalboard and help you mix and match with any setup you prefer.
Equipped with the GP-200's same effects library, combining 140 legendary amplifiers & cabinets simulations, over 100 renowned stompbox effect pedals, and 20 factory cab IRslots, GP-200LT doesn't sacrifice any quality on tones.
The same 4.3″ 480*272 TFT LCD as the GP-200, accompanied by the what-we-call "user-friendly" UI design, made by and for the professionals.
Thanks to the 11 effect modules that can function simultaneously, the GP-200LT can achieve anything you want on your pedalboard. You can also adjust and move the effect sequence, commanding your tones winding around.
With up to 180 seconds looper and a stylish drum machine, the GP-200LT is ready to present your ideas in mind and turn them into fortunes of art.
● Compact size, uncompromised sound quality
● The same HD modeling technology and platform used on the GP-200 deliver the pure, organic tones
● 24-bit 44.1kHz audio conversion
● Over 240 high-quality effects
● 140+ legendary guitar/bass/acoustic amps, cabinets
● 100+ dynamic/distortion/frequency/modulation/delay/reverb effects
● Supporting 20 user IRs storage
● 256patch slots (100 factory, 156 user)
● Up to 11 freely movable modules in the effect chain able to work simultaneously
● 180-second looper
● 100high quality drum patterns
● Sensitive built-in chromatic tuner
● 4.3-inch TFT LCD presents an intuitive, user-friendly multi-language UI
● 4 customizable LED footswitches with 3 footswitches templates, applicable for various situations
● Independent headphone volume knob, making GP-200LT a perfect desktop effects processor/audio interface
● Diverse I/Os matching with diverse needs
● USB Type-C connection audio interface compatible with Win/Mac/iOS/Android systems
● 6-in 4-out USB Audio supports Re-amp and Loopback
● Intuitive Win/Mac editor
● Rugged cast metal chassis
● DC 9V power supply